IIMs the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducting authorities have announced the exam dates. This year the CAT exam will be held from 16th October to 11th November, 2013.
This time, IIM Kozhikode will carry out all the responsibilities of conducting CAT exam. Applicants can buy the voucher from 29th July, 2013 and the last date to buy voucher will be 24th September, 2013. Candidates and also buy voucher online, the sale will commence from same day but it will end on September, 2013.
CAT 2013 will be held in two different sections. Each section will be divided into 1 hour and 10 minutes. There will be 30 questions asked in each section. The exam comprises two main sections in the exam: (A) Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation, (B) Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning.
Aspirants will not be allowed to go back to the section once the section time will be over. So you have to keep a check on time while attempting each section. Last year, almost 2.05 lakh aspirants had registered for CAT entrance exam.
Snapshot of Important Dates for CAT 2013
- Start date for sale of voucher: 29th July, 2013
- Last date for sale of voucher: 24th September, 2013
- Registration window will be open from: 29th July, 2013
- Registration window will be closed on: 26th September, 2013
- Entrance Exam date: 16th October, 2013 to 11th November, 2013
- Result will be declared on: January, 2014